No products in the cart.
Virgin Remy 360 Lace Frontal Closure Body Wave
$207.00 – $227.00
• We seal all hair wefts with glue, so when you are running a brush through your hair it does not leave the floor looking like someone just shaved your head… and it keeps the wefts thin to make the hair easier to weave and lay flat. (Your stylist will thank you)
• We remove any nits by hand and only use organic apple cider vinegar and organic shampoos to sanitize our hair. We do not use insecticides or harsh detergents, that stuff just damages the hair and makes your head itch like crazy! No head patting necessary… we keep it itch-free around here.
• We don’t use any chemicals, perms, or hot curling irons on our hair to further prevent any damage or that crazy smell you get from those! No stinky hair here folks!
• We only obtain raw virgin remy hair directly cut from pony tails so all of the cuticles are facing the same direction. (This way the hair won’t turn into a rats nest after you wash it… if you have bought low quality hair before then you know what I mean YIKES!)
LEARN ABOUT HAIR TYPES
* Virgin Brazilian Remy– This is our best selling type of virgin hair because not only is it very soft, very durable, it is also ideal for a full look, as the Brazilian hair has a thick hair strand. Virgin Brazilian hair is also very easy to blend with for African Americans regardless of their natural hair texture. We highly recommend Virgin Brazilian for women who have relaxed hair or are transitioning to their natural hair and need something that looks natural on them. Because of it’s density, Virgin Brazilian will hold curls for a long time as well.
* Virgin Malaysian Remy- It is very light weight and soft. It is our second most popular type of virgin remy after the Virgin Brazilian Remy. Virgin Malaysian is silkier than Brazilian Remy. It blends very well with African American hair and also the hair of people of Asian heritage. It is also very popular with celebrities such as Beyonce.
* Virgin Peruvian Remy– This is our silkiest virgin remy that we offer and it is popular for people that are looking for natural straight or relaxed yaki hair textures. It is also very light and you can easily wear many bundles without it weighing down your head. It does not swell too much and it straightens very easily when a flat iron is used.
* Virgin Indian Remy– Virgin Indian remy is hair that is donated to Indian temples and the donors are usually from India. Virgin Indian remy is very versatile and easily blends with African American, Caucasian and Asian hair textures. It is more course than both Virgin Peruvian Remy and Virgin Malaysian Remy.